Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Prize rebel thread =)

5 posters

Go down

Official Prize rebel thread =) Empty Official Prize rebel thread =)

Post by william croft Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Alright, first let me explain what Prize rebel is:

Prize rebel is a site that offers free NX Card Codes and other items in return for offer completion. If you are still unaware of what prize rebel is, it's one of those sites where you complete mildy annoying surveys that take a few seconds/few minutes and earn points - points you can exchange for prizes. (Got the picture)?

Question: How does this work?

Answer: You simply have to signup for the site and complete our various offers. Offers can be short surveys, printing a coupon, etc. There are a ton of FREE Offers that will cost you nothing. Once you have enough points, you can redeem for a prize!

Question: How can you guys provide free gaming prizes?

Answer: We are able to provide you with game prizes because of the sponsors that advertise on our site. You can help keep our site FREE by completing offers and earning prizes in the process!

Question: Are all the offers free?

Answer: Most of our offers require an email submission or the completion of a short survey

Question: Do you guys offer any support?

Answer: Yes, we offer 24/7 support through an easy support ticket system

Question: Can I complete offers and earn prizes if I'm not in the US?

Answer: Our offers are only for United States, Canada , UK and Australian residents.

Now don't jump the gun and think: Scam!!!1!!1!1!Gtfo1!11!!!!!1!One!1!1!1. I thought the exact same thing and I was quite hesitant to try it but belive me or not it works. Within around 1 hour I got enough points for a runescape membership code which came in 3 days and worked. (Click here to see the proof of the runescape code thing [this was when my request was pending])

Once registering on the actual prize rebel site enter your real info. At first it will only ask you for your name and email. You will then get an email to confirm it. If you get enough points for example to win something that requires shipping it will ask you for your shipping info but thats well ahead. When completing an offer be sure to not give your real email for it gets heavily spammed, use a website such as: www.10minutemail.com to get a spam email that will self destruct in 10 minutes and get a new one. Complete the offer up until what it says on the side of the prize rebel offer section (I.e sign up, or complete 4 pages) and keep the page open for about 1 minute and you will get credited (Hopefully, sometimes it doesnt exactly work). Be sure to clear cookies before every offer you do (this isn't essention but it does help). This is all I can really think of atm to help you get started, any other questions and im willing to help.

So heres the link:
http://www.prizerebel.com

Be sure to give any feedback Very Happy And trust me when I say: It works. If it doesn't be sure to post back here.

Start discussing, have you ever heard of it? Have you gotten a prize?

Last edited by william croft on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Official Prize rebel thread =) Empty Re: Official Prize rebel thread =)

Post by Mr Croft Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 pm

That's really cool. I never heard of it. Neutral

Too bad I can't do that, since I live in Portugal. Sad
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhanhan Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Ah, this is the link I always find on youtube; it's one of those sites were people get free XBL points, right?

To be honest even if it's legit or not, I still feel cautious about it... Embarassed
lilhanhan
lilhanhan

Female Posts : 235

https://www.youtube.com/user/cookiecaptor123

Back to top Go down

Post by william croft Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

lilhanhan wrote:Ah, this is the link I always find on youtube; it's one of those sites were people get free XBL points, right?

To be honest even if it's legit or not, I still feel cautious about it... Embarassed

Yep you can get XBL points. I was cautious as well but it worked and I was very suprised. Have you registered before?
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhanhan Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:37 pm

william croft wrote:

Yep you can get XBL points. I was cautious as well but it worked and I was very suprised. Have you registered before?

I haven't registered before, no. It's just that a lot of people spam youtube videos with free XBL points advertisements, so that's why I'm a bit cautious...

Heck, I'm even cautious when it comes to online shopping, I only trust a couple of sites! ^.^;
lilhanhan
lilhanhan

Female Posts : 235

https://www.youtube.com/user/cookiecaptor123

Back to top Go down

Post by william croft Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:43 pm

lilhanhan wrote:

I haven't registered before, no. It's just that a lot of people spam youtube videos with free XBL points advertisements, so that's why I'm a bit cautious...

Heck, I'm even cautious when it comes to online shopping, I only trust a couple of sites! ^.^;

Lol Luaghing Out Loud . Well trust me it works you don't need to give your credit card details or anything just email so I don't think they can do much with your emial. I understand why your cautious, I was too but all my first fears where gone when I code my RS code Very Happy. If you do give it a try, you wont be cautious any more. It is fiendishly addictive Tongue

I too am cautious with online shopping except with Ebay and Amazon X_X
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Raid Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 pm

I have read about this before, it was a topic on free XBL points. Well, I would try it out if I lived in any of those places. Wink
Love2Raid
Love2Raid

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by LaraLover! Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Too bad, I live in Greece.... No Frown
LaraLover!
LaraLover!
Gamer

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by william croft Fri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm

It is a shame that only a couple of contries can join. No
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down