Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada)

3 posters

Go down

Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada) Empty Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada)

Post by william croft Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 am

Alright, seeing as many of you wern't in the country limit for prize rebel I searched around and found this. Being curious myself I tried it out, got some points then ordered a xbox 360 code and overnight I got a message from swagbucks looked into it & surely enough there was a code. Not having an xbox myself I gave it to my friend who used it and thanked me alot and it turned out it worked so let me explain what you have to do:

Swagbucks is a site which gives you points to search on its search on the site (among other things, it is all explained on the site) . Everytime you do a certain search it will give you points. These certain searches are random and no one knows what they are but like you use google, using this will give you points. These points can be exchanged for other things, there are several categories for prizes from xbox live points to hannah montanna calanders. I'm not really sure how to explain any more but here the site so try it out for yourself and from my knowledge, no matter what the country you can join. One more point, when registering be sure to give your real email because this is how you will get code based prizes and if you need to change your adress you will need to confirm this with your email. Do post on this thread anything swagbucks related and goodluck.

http://swagbucks.com

Have fun!

EDIT: I originally thought it was available for all countries but it turns out it isn't. Sorry guys Sad

Last edited by william croft on Tue May 12, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada) Empty Re: Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada)

Post by Love2Raid Mon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm

What! Free XBOX-Live points?!

It's almost too good to be true..

Thanks for posting, I will sure check it out. Very Happy
Love2Raid
Love2Raid

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada) Empty Re: Offical Swagbucks thread (Available for US, Uk and Canada)

Post by Mr Croft Tue May 12, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks for sharing, but it's not available for every country, it's only for the UK, USA and Canada. No
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down