Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!!

5 posters

Go down

TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!! Empty TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!!

Post by Neilkold Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm

hey kids, Very Happy

I had just finished watching TOMB RAIDER 4: THE LAST REVELATION on YOUTUBE and I just
have three letters to say. W. T. F. Shocked GOOD GOD! I thought the stupid thing would NEVER
END! it's like there was a staff meeting, everyone had an idea and the higher ups decided "Okay.
let's use everybody's idea." I suppose they are going to remake this, ala ANNIVERSARY.
here's an idea: TAKE OUT SOME OF THE LEVELS! leave about 6-8. that's plenty. anyone
think the same thing? comments are welcome. Cool
Neilkold
Neilkold
New user

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!! Empty Re: TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!!

Post by lilhanhan Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:29 pm

I love the length of TR4, I'd rather have a really long game like TR4 than a game as long as Legend; by the time I really got into Legend's story, the game was over!

I also love how we was able to backtrack to certain levels, I thought that was a quite creative idea. Smile

Also, I wish that they would never remake another TR. Anniversary was special because well, it was TR's tenth Anniversary; remaking the rest would just ruin the nostalgic value of the classics.
lilhanhan
lilhanhan

Female Posts : 235

https://www.youtube.com/user/cookiecaptor123

Back to top Go down

TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!! Empty Re: TR4 the game that goes on FOREVER!!!

Post by Mr Croft Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:45 am

I agree with you, Neil. The game was really long and I never finished it. And I hate to backtrack. Neutral

But, on the other hand, I agree with lilhanhan, they shouldn't do any more remakes. Continue to focus in the next Tomb Raider (s). Smile
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Raid Sun May 03, 2009 4:37 pm

It is very long indeed, but it never felt repetitive. I loved it but it also scared me, that's why it took me forever to finish. Very Happy
Love2Raid
Love2Raid

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by TombRaiderFan09 Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 am

It was a long game with around 35 levels, I like long games as they take me ages to complete!
TombRaiderFan09
TombRaiderFan09
Pupil

Male Posts : 266

http://www.dylanhomes.com/freewebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down