Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!)

2 posters

Go down

Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!) Empty Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!)

Post by william croft Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 am

Alright guys, done some more browsing for these sorts of sites and found one. Got 100 points and claimed one dollar (Just to see if it comes) Couple of days later and there it is!

So thats that cleared; it works. Now let me explain what this site is. Register (your real email as you will need that to be able to get code related prizes) and you are immediately given 250 points; these points can be used to play games and enter a competition for the game (I.e a competition fee is 10 points.. Win and you recive 20 points). If you become bankcrupt of points (Razz) then you can result to offers but this if quite far into it and is quite unlikely to happen if you are wise.

Here are the FAQ;

Does this work in any country?
Yes! You can earn points with offers, games, and more. Your points can be used to order free prizes from Amazon.co.uk

How do I get prizes?
Earn points to get any item sold on Amazon for free. You will need enough points to cover the item and shipping costs.

How do I earn points?
You may win paid games, get lucky in our weekly lottery, or refer friends to earn points, but the best way to earn is by completing offers.

What are offers?
Advertisers pay you to join new sites, take surveys, and view ad pages. There are many ways to find reliable offers.

Do I need to use real info on offers?
Yes, never use fake information. Find advice for protecting your primary contact info at morenp.com.
(I suggest you use a fake email; www.10minutemail.com etc for this)

So heres the link; www.points2shop.com

If you have any more questions be sure to ask. Theres about anything on this site, if you can't find something you can convert your points into amazon cash etc Smile. Good luck!
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!) Empty Re: Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!)

Post by william croft Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

Can anyone confirm wether it works for all countries (Can you enter
Game competitions?)
william croft
william croft
Gamer

Back to top Go down

Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!) Empty Re: Points2shop thread (Definately works for all countries!)

Post by Mr Croft Thu May 21, 2009 3:46 am

Thanks for the link.

And yes, I can play games.

Smile
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down