Mr Croft's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny Teaser (fan fic)

4 posters

Go down

Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny  Teaser (fan fic) Empty Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny Teaser (fan fic)

Post by Tomb-Dude Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey this is my new fan fiction i have started working on from today.
I have only done part of a page and thought it would be good as a teaser, not to much of the story as it's only a teaser, but yeah comment on this part and when i do my first chapter i'll post it up for you lot.

So here it is Smile

Tomb Raider
Idol Of Destiny

It has been four months since I found out the truth about my parents, and my manor been destroyed. Zip is still grieving over Alistair’s death. Been beneath the ashes of my manor found many more mysteries which my father hide from me, but I this chapter of this book has closed and there has been no news anything new. This is my life Lara Croft, writing in my journal, in my other manor which is not home…

Closing her journal she looked up at the door as Winston stepped through “My lady?’ he questioned as he stepped through and stared at Lara sitting by the window. She put on a little smile “Yes Winston?” She said as she placed her journal on the small table and slowly standing to her feet. Winston looked at Lara, she looked drained, bored her eyes had black bags this was not the Lara he knew. “Is there anything you need?”
Lara looked at him and then slowly turned to face the window, the view wasn’t the same it bored her. Yes being in the middle of nowhere was nice and quiet but it wasn’t her home “Only things I can think of Winston is a clear mind, my old house and a way to restart my life!” Winston stepped back through the door and slowly closed it behind him.
Lara’s eyes began to fill up with tears, after these passed through months Lara’s life had become stressful and she was becoming an emotional wreck, Winston began to fear for her mental health and her own safety. She was no longer the Lara she had been just a few months ago.
Tomb-Dude
Tomb-Dude
Gamer

Male Posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny  Teaser (fan fic) Empty Re: Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny Teaser (fan fic)

Post by Mr Croft Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Wow TD, it is really good! Big Grin

Can't wait 'till the 1st chapter. Very Happy
Mr Croft
Mr Croft
Administrator

Male Posts : 660

http://www.mrcroftsblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny  Teaser (fan fic) Empty Re: Tomb Raider -Idol of Destiny Teaser (fan fic)

Post by Arctic Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:07 pm

That's very well written. A very interesting teaser. And its very realistic too, since I think Lara really has become an "emotional wreck" after all the things she discovered and experienced at the same time. Good work, Jake :) I'm looking forward to read more.
Arctic
Arctic
Gamer

Female Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Ol.a. Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 am

This is really good, although I can't imagine Lara crying.. Smile
Keep writing, i'm waiting for the next chapter!
Ol.a.
Ol.a.
Gamer

Female Posts : 60

http://www.tombraider.gr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down